Last saturday, i went back to my secondary school for blood donation. This is the third time I had donated my blood for those people who need it. I remembered the first time when I was on the spot, the nurse brought a 1mm needle wand walked towards me. I was nervous that time because I was afarid of pain. By the growing of experience, I'm not afaird now. It's quite shocked that this year my school had more than 400 people donated their blood. Thus, we have to wait for 3 hours for lining up. So, I decided not to donate here but I'll donate at INTI this week.
I saw a few girs crying non-stop because the technique of the nurse was too bad. They can't even find the blood vessel and they had tried so many times putting the needle in the right position. At last, the girl who are the person suffering for pain.
This activity is very healthy for everyone but those who are in period or have disease can't donate their blood. We will restore new blood after donating our old blood and this benefits our circulum system.
Many people from different countries need blood to survive. So, to be a care and helpful citizens, you should stand out to donate our blood. Save their life's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment