Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My secondary school life

I studied in an independent school which is Tsun Jin High School. It was grateful for me to choose the right school because the teacher and friends there teaches me a lot and I had gained many experience. It was my happiest study life at secondary school.

Although studying in Chinese school is really stress because we have to afford government exam and also our UEC exam. So, we have to take double subjects compare to others. Nine hours class per day make me feel stressful and tired for my studies. Friend’s support and care accompany me along this road. During exam, we will gather in one friend house and study all the night with helping each other.

But the most attractive places are the cocuriculum activity, our schools students are so active in cocuriculum. The most famous society in my school is debate team, they are the strongest team among Malaysia. While the others are quite good in KL state. For me, I’m a player for volleyball team. Instead of studying in class, my entertainment time is playing sports. I love it so much because I can find myself in it but not in the studies. On the other hand, the group life at my school is so cool. Neither group study nor group activity can give a lot of happiness. My friends and I will often go for a movie or a bbq party but not always facing the book. Many experience and memorable moments was happened in my secondary school life and I’ll never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment