Everyone said when you are a child, you are deserve to have a good happy life and you don't have any problems at all. But I think not all children are so lucky enough to have a happy childhood life experience. Me by myself, I don't want to judge anyone or cretisize anybody what’s going on about their life but what I'm going to talked here is basic to my true story about my childhood life. I have a quite sad story. Sometimes things happend when you are not expecting it, and you are just asking yourself why this could happen to me?
I had a happily family since I was born. My mom told me all about the happy things that our family had gone through it. Unfortunately, when I reached 7 years old, my family became worse because of my father's misunderstanding. That time, he always focus in his job and didn't extract any time for the family. The worst thing is he was always drunk and beat my mom. I saw the incident clearly but I can't do anything because I was just too small to defeat my father. It was just like a nightmare for me that I couldn't forget it in my entire life. There wasn't peaceful and happy life during that period.
While the other side is my grandma, she had an old lady sick that she always scolded us even though I had done nothing wrong. During that moment, I feel that everything happened in my life was a tragedy.
But life should go on and I can’t change my family. Between the three years, my dad had changed a lot and treated us better than before. He paid more time and love in the family. Thus, he carried out his responsibility to take care us. Although my childhood is not what I want, but at least my dad changed his bad attitude to become a good father and husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment