Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Life's going harder and harder

This is the 8th week of the semester, time is going too fast. Everything has just happened yesterday. I have been used to the life here, every morning go to school, sleep during afternoon and surfing net during night. Sometimes, I'll go for pool and sports with my friends. But from this week onwards, I can play what I want. The assignment work and exams are making me suffer. Each subject's assignments come in the same time as well as the test too. Now, I have to study everynight so that I won't be worried about my couurse.

The life here is quite tired because I have not enough sleep at all. In order to that, sometimes I can't even pay attention in class. So, I have to arrange my timetable again so that I won't be so tired on it. Six more weeks is our final exams, and this is the first time I sit for exam in INTI. It's very frustrated for me because I found that some subjects are hard for me to understand. I scared I'll fail the subject. But anyhow, I'll pay all my afford to do well.

This saturday I'll go to Kuantan with my secondary friends. Hope the trip can make me relax and have a fun time. After that, it's time for me to continue my hard studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment