Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A special Birthday


My birthday had just passed one week ago. I usually celebrate birthday with friends and family at home. But it’s quite different this year, I changed the location because there are some complicated reasons. My friends had invited me for a dinner and we just had fun. But I couldn’t imagine that the person who organized this celebration is my girlfriend. This is really a big surprise for me. That night, we recalled back many memories that happened in secondary school. We really gained a lot of experience during young. They brought me a cake and birthday song. It was really warm that night.
The next day, I celebrate with my girlfriend. We went for a movie and dinner. The dinner was a nightmare to us because the food was just like a mountain and we had to eat all of them. It took me to toilet twice a day. Although it was quite common, but she brought a lot of happiness to me. That’s why I choose to love her.
And the last day, I celebrated with my family. We just had a dinner at home and mom cooked my favorite dishes for me. My family doesn’t often eat together. I was happy because we could gathered together to have a birthday dinner. So, I usually celebrate my birthday for three days with different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment