Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Trip to Pulau Redang with family


Last two month, I went to Redang with my family and relatives. I have been there for once and this is the second time but with different people. I love the island very much because Redang is a perfect relax place for me. The silvery sand and crystal blue sea water were the aspects that draw tourist interest. We took about 8 hour car trip just to reach the jeti. It was really suffering during sitting in the car and I won’t forget the experience.


The first day, we went for diving. The most popular activities in that island is diving, they brought us to dive for the whole trip. The diving was really cool because I could see different colors of fishes and corals. The fishes were playing around my leg while I was trying to feed them. This is the first time I ever seen the event in my whole life. At night, we went for barbeque and gathered around to have a talk. Sitting on the swing chair and looking upwards to the skyway was the greatest moment that I love very much.


The second day, we had a wonderful breakfast that causes me to eat nonstop for 1 hour. Then, we went for the same activity as the first day but just different place. Each place had given me different feelings and experience. During afternoon, we went to the beach to play volleyball and I had known many new friends.


At last, I had to go back to the real society that was full of pressure and problems. But at least I had release my pressure during the trip. That’s enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment