Thursday, June 4, 2009

My first time in national service

Last year, I was choosen to attend the second badge of NS. Unfortunately, I was studying at the moment and i extended the date to this year. When i heard the news, i was totally frustrated and get sick of it. I don't even want to go there because the camp takes 3 months long for us to stay there.
I found that most of the activities were unmeaningful and the teacher's attitude was so bad. They always support malays although both chinese and malay does wrong. The races were differentiate clearly there and the relationship between two races was very poor include teacher too. But the happiest moment is the group living in the camp, we sleep together, we play together, we bath together. I've known many malays and indians friends, they are really friendly and helpful. They were willing to share their experience with you. The people there are very pessimistic, the good will be very good while the bad will be very bad. So, I usually won't get close to those bad guys.
The food provided there is consider as poor. Some of the food was expired and the worst thing is they provide spoilt food for us. They have no responsibility for our health.
I found that the service provided in this camp is quite unsatisfied. My image for the NS camp is quite bad. Instead of that, I learn quite a lot of experience and I’ll appreciate what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment